GARDEN PARTY POSTCARDS

My yahoo postcard group had a swap called "Crazy Flowers." I am so ready for flowers in my yard. As I was working on these, I ran across the bag of google eyes. I couldn't help it... I HAD to add them.
If you would like to join my postcard group, look on the homepage of my blog. The address is right there. The group is called POSTCARDMAILART. We are part of yahoo. We love having artists join us in our swapping fun.
You can pick the swaps you want to join. You have the choice to join 1 swap or 10. Its pretty fun to receive these little works of art in the mail.



I am SO ready for Spring. How about You?

3 comments:

  1. This are so much fun! I love the look! I am planning a Mad Hatter Tea Party for Kappa and these remind me of Alice in Wonderland theme! Great work!
    Happy Belated Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those eyes are just too much. i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your postcards are brilliant, so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete