APRIL FOOL'S IS MY BIRTHDAY

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
Juanita is my GIRL. She is the BESTEST!

Denise and her pretty granddaughter, Dahlia. Whip cream was Dahlia's favorite part of lunch.

The people at work, Quilter's Heaven had a party for me. Can you tell we kinda like each other?
I dared Sue to stick her tongue out!


THIS IS ME...SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS, Maureen.

My mini Bee had a great lunch party for me. They are such awsome woman that have taught me so much about the art of quilting. Each woman has their own skills and are always eager to help me out of a problem.
Jean the Wholesaler

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE DAY I WAS BORN. APRIL 1st IS A GREAT DAY. WHEN I WAS IN GRADE SCHOOL NO ONE BELIEVED ME WHEN I TOLD THEM IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I TOLD THEM I WAS BORN IN HAWAII EITHER, SO MAYBE IT WAS JUST A LITTLE KID THING.? or... IS IT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE?


Janet the Instructor
Debbie the Longarmer
Carol, the lady who will try ANYTHING (shhhhh Shes from New York)
Bev is our Queen Bee

We had 80 degree weather in Chitown for my birthday.
My son in Montana called me on my birthday.
My brother wrote about me on his facebook page on my birthday.
My mom called and reminisced about my birth (for the 56th time) on my birthday.
(I was breech and suppose to be a boy named Stevie. April Fool's Mom!)
I was honored by friends that love me enough to go out of their way to give me parties for my birthday.
I had an exceptional dinner on my birthday.
My step kids came to see me on my birthday.
I talked to my 1 year old granddaughter on the phone on my birthday. (Her favorite word is "WOW" )
I live with a man that adores me and shows me everyday how much he loves me... not just on my birthday but everyday!
Life is Great and I am a happy 56 year old woman. I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all your photos.(I know all those people). Looks like you had a great day.
    See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Dahlia in your pics! We had a great time at your birthday celebration at our happy place of work!
    See you Friday for another celebration!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete