RUBBING ELBOWS WITH A QUILTING CELEBRITY



The first time I picked up a book by Pat Sloan... it tugged on my inner soul. I love her folksy art work and I HAD to buy this book. I have purchased many of her books and patterns though the years and have loved each one. I have been a member of her yahoo group and have called myself a "Sloanie." I had never met Pat Sloan but never the less, she feels like an old friend .
AND SHE GIVES GREAT HUGS TOO!

Saturday, April 18th, 2009...
I MET PAT SLOAN

at the Rosemont Quilt Show!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED meeting you!! You are just SO SWEET!!

    Big Quilting Hugs.... pat sloan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic of you and Pat! So glad you got to finally meet her in person, she's one of the most awesome people I know.
    hugs
    margi
    fellow Sloanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Pat in Nashville this past summer. I've been in her yahoo group for 3 years.

    I had never met her before, either, but it was like seeing an old friend. I'm glad you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete