I Bought Me a New Toy!

I spent the last 2 days at the quilt show in Rosemont IL. I love this quilt show. Its packed with beautiful art work. There are rows and rows of vendors. I always spend way too much money but this year... I went over the top.
I BOUGHT A MID ARM!
I am so excited and I dont think I can wait for it to be delivered. I can't wait to experiment on my art quilts with my new Janome 1600 and my Pinnacle table.
It wont be arriving for a week so I have time to clean up my studio and figure out just where I'm going to put it.
I WILL make it fit.... no matter what!

I name my sewing machines. How about you? I have a Janome named Betty Sue. My Janome embrodiering machine is lovingly called Freda. I better start thinking about a name for the new addition. Got any suggestions? Please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Betsy, Bertha, Bernice? Too much like Betty Sue? How about Franki, Bobbi, Dani, No? It is hard to name someone else's 'baby'.

    warm quilt hugs sue from CA

    ReplyDelete