MONTANA WILL ALWAYS BE MY HOME

PLEASE ENJOY LOOKING INTO MY MONTANA VISIT. I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WE HAVE MANY MANY LAUGHS EVERY TIME I COME HOME.
MONTANA WILL ALWAYS BE MY HOME!


My son Jim and his daughter Rylan.
Does a mom ever stop being amazed by their children? It makes a mama proud to watch his growth from boyhood to becoming a man. You can see the love and adoration in his eyes when he looks at his family.


MY BESTEST GIRL FRIEND.........SHERRY
We love each other as sisters would. We have a lifetime of history together. We went to highschool together, we both went to beauty school, we worked in the same salon for 3 years, we lived together and we PARTY'D HEARTY during our single life.Sherry even put up with the ugly bridesmaid dress I made her wear. We had the same circle of good friends Heck... We were the YA YA girls before the movie came out!


MY MOM AND DAD....GAIL AND CHRIS





MY MOM AND ME.

MY BROTHER STEVE. SOME PEOPLE CALL HIM "SKIP" and HE OWNS THE WAYSIDE BAR IN THE HUGE CITY OF TROUT CREEK, MONTANA. "THE WAYSIDE IS WAY FUN!"

MOM HAD A BIRTHDAY!

The little girl that makes my heart melt and brings tears of joy.

New Monkey Hat!














My BEAUTIFUL ANNIE. I hope my son realizes how lucky he is to have found a woman like Annie. She has a heart bigger than the Montana Sky. She is very patient and open minded for someone her age.She has a kind soul. All you have to do is look into her eyes and you will see it too. She is marvelous young woman. I am fortune and blessed to know her and call her my daughter.

SHE'S GIVING ME ANOTHER LITTLE BABY GIRL IN AUGUST.
TWO GRANDBABIES! I AM SO LUCKY.




RYLAN IS DANCING FOR GRANDMA. (see my feet?)



SHE IS ALWAYS GOT THAT SMILE!




CeCe is my "other" Mom and Tommy her son and Jimmy's Uncle. I have so many LifeTime friends in Montana. You can never have too many friends.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. You all look so happy. Glad you enjoyed your trip and time with everyone back in Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppers..friends and family are always in my heart.

    ReplyDelete