CUTE BAGS


Aren't these little bags so cute? Each square is only 1 1/2 inches finished.
The bags are easy. They are even easier to
enlarge. I used the tutorial at a very nice blog called Pink Penguin. I have the link listed under my favorite blogs and site on the right.----------------------------->

I made 15 of them to give as gift during the holidays to my beloved mini bee friends.

After making 3 of them exactly as the direction stated, I experimented. Now I have cute bags that are larger, quilted and embellished with a food safety removable lining. I'm going use them to carry my holiday banana bread to my "special" neighbors and friends.

1 comment:

  1. OMG those are so cute but I would never have guessed that the fabric squares are so small if you hadn't put the size....those look like full size bags.

    Love em'

    warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

    ReplyDelete