Noah's Arc



I made this quilt for my grand daughter.
I really enjoyed the simplicity and colors of the blocks that I just couldn't stop. I had so many extra blocks that I made another.
"Very fun quilt to make." Those words hardly ever come out of my mouth when making a pieced quilt.
You have heard me say before that I am not a piecer. I make Art Quilts. The quilts that I enjoy making have NO corners to match, no seams to meet up to perfection and NO seam rippers allowed... I LOVE ART QUILTS.!

BUT I must say... ever since becoming a grandma, I am really enjoying making "regular" quilts that are used to cover my love ones up. Its like giving them all a special hug from me and this quilt has a minkie backing.... so it is as soft as a babies bottom. It will be perfect for a little one.




1 comment:

  1. that is a beautiful quilt....she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete