I WON A BLOG GIVE A WAY

You have to go check out Chris Wheelers Blog! I won her give a way for March and I was so pleased with her generosity. Chris and her hubby really out did themselves. My package included a great wood storage box that had a wonderful apple motif. She had that lunch box overly packed with goodies. There was even additives outside the box.
It was full of apple related gifts. I got a great knitted potholder and a pretty kitchen towel that had the knit top added.
I got many packs of apple cider, 10 fat quarter that were apple themed, apple oil to make my house smell yummy and loads more.
Please go visit Chris's Blog and sign up for her April give a way. You will see that I have signed up again.

http://www.welovequilting.com/blog

Thank you Chris and Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment