JEWISH TEACHINGS




When I first joined this family, 10 years ago, I knew very little about the Jewish religion. The kids and I bonded in making the fabulous wall hanging. As we planned out the quilt and cut each piece of fabric, they explained what each applique meant to them. It adorns our dining room wall. Im hoping she uses it as her hoopa but I think its wishful thinking.
It was the largest quilt I had made and it was the first time I quilted a piece myself. As you can tell, it does not hang very well but every lump, bump and wave is packed with stitches full of love and great memories.

1 comment:

  1. I love these quilts. I have several Jewish friends. Would you believe over the weekend I bought Jewish designed fabric so when the J Swap comes along I will have something.

    Beautiful quilts.. Are these your own designs?
    Chris
    www.welovequilting.com
    www.welovequilting.com/blog

    ReplyDelete