I'm a Grandma!


I am a first time grandma! I knew I would be an emotional grandma but I didnt think I would be this emotional. ohhhhhhh heck.. Who am I trying to fool? I am a blubbering idiot.
And the first time I laid eyes on my
granddaughter, Rylan Grace. I blubbered. Once I had Rylan in my arms...uncontrollable blubbering. I was a mess.

The day my son, Jim called to announce the
pregnancy of his wife, Annie, I blubbered. The tears really don't bother me that much although it can be embarrassing. Its was all the people in .the Walmart hygiene isle that got a little upset with my tears of joy. Of course they didnt know it was joy blubbering. Once I shouted out that I was going to be a grandma!.... GROUP HUGS ALL AROUND in isle #15.

1 comment:

  1. AWE DEB.....Nothing wrong with being a blubbering granny! Just don't drip on the baby!!
    What a darling baby, and I love her name. Never heard Ryland before, but my neighbour just had a baby and they named her Grace....
    xoox
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete